TROJAN SOLICITOR’S FEES
We always agree our costs with our clients in advance.
At Trojan Solicitors we are happy to discuss a range of funding options.
- The fixed fee we charge will be based on the circumstances in your case, such as:
- the amount of supporting evidence that we need to consider
- need for an interpreter
- whether you are applying with other dependants
- the level of support and assistance you require
- whether there are any complicating factors in your case (such as out of time appeals/applications, need for experts etc).
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as court fees. We handle the payment of the disbursements on your behalf to ensure a smoother process.
Hourly rates vary according to seniority and experience of the person dealing with case.
We also consider the complexity, urgency, and value of the matter.
|Solicitors and legal executives with over 8 years’ experience||£300 – £409|
|Solicitors and legal executives with over 4 years’ experience||£200 – £296|
|Other legal executives and caseworkers of equivalent experience||£150 – £226|
|Trainee solicitors, paralegals, and other fee earners||£80 – £138|
The rates do not include VAT. Time is recorded in units of 1/10th of an hour.
Our fees for bringing and defending claims for unfair or wrongful dismissal:
|Simple case||£975.00 – £5,000.00 (excluding VAT)|
|Medium complexity case||£2,500.00 – £6,000.00 (excluding VAT)|
|High complexity case||£3,500.00 – £6,000.00 (excluding VAT)|
(Home Office fees are payable separately in addition to our fees)
|Entry clearance application from||£1,300 + VAT|
|Further leave to remain applications from||£1,000 + VAT|
|Entry clearance appeals from||£1,500 + VAT|
|Indefinite leave to remain from||£1,000 + VAT|
|British citizenship from||£1,300 + VAT|
|Bail applications to the First-Tier Tribunal from||£1,000 + VAT|
|Representation at bail hearings from||£1,000 + VAT|
|Lodging grounds of appeal to the First-Tier Tribunal from||£850 + VAT|
|Representation at Case Management Review Hearings from||£600 + VAT|
|Court representation in the First-Tier Tribunal from||£1,300 + VAT|
|Applications for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal
|£1,150 + VAT|
|Representation in the Upper Tribunal from||£1,400 + VAT|
|Paper appeals to First-Tier Tribunal from||£1,500 + VAT|
Divorce/Civil partnership dissolution
Petitioner (undefended divorce / dissolution):
- This includes:
- Face to Face advice session in the office relating to divorce / dissolution issues
- Correspondence with your spouse / civil partner or their solicitor/ representative
- Drafting the divorce petition, application for Decree Nisi with statement in support
- Application for Decree Absolute and sending all documents to Court
- Completing a fee remission application if required
- Application for bailiff service (if required)
- This does not include:
- Any advice on financial, children or domestic violence issues
- Any Court or other professional fees
|Fixed Fee||£850 + VAT|
|Disbursements (Courts fee for Issue of Petition & Decree
Other fees are subject to our hourly rates, as above.
- Certification of documents – from£10 + VAT per page